The donation drive from fans around the world to send Seungyoon and the Kairos team a rice wreath is a success! Seungyoon even acknowledge our support project by uploading a proof shot on his personal Instagram account! Even his co-actor Shin Sungrok took a photo with our rice wreath! How amazing is that?!
Without further ado, check out more photos and videos of the congratulatory rice wreath at the press conference venue!
Thank you to all Seungyoon fans for their love & support, along with all the global TEAM YOONITED teams!
So grateful to @DCKSYgallery for helping us arrange it as well the wreath company Dreame!
International Team YOONited
International Team YOONited is made up of Seungyoon and WINNER fan bases across the globe:
– We Love Seungyoon (@WeloveSeungyoon)
– Kang 아지, Thailand (@kang_a_jii)
– Kang Seung Yoon Vietnam (@kangseungy8nVN)
– Always KSY Philippines(@AlwaysKSY_PH)
– Seungyoon Indonesia (@ksyforINA)
– My Seungyoon, Malayasia (@myseungyoon)
– Arab KSY (@ArabKsy)
– Seungyoon Brasil (@ksyoonbrasil)
– YG WINNER #위너 (@YG_WINNER)
– Wild Boys 민윤 (@WildBoysMinYoon)
– United for WINNER (@UNITEDFORWINNER)
– INSEONESIA (@rempongcircle)
– TeamWINNER Brasil (@TeamWINNERBR1)
– Innercircle Canada (@CInnercircle)
– WINNER India (@india_winner)
– Innercircle Hashtag Team (@ICHashtagTeam)
– WINNER YouTube (@WinnerYouTubeT1)
100% Goal Achieved!
Such amazing overwhelming response & love for Actor KANG SEUNGYOON! We have received funds far exceeding the initial goal & will now be donating 2x the planned amount of rice! 200 KG rice instead of 100 KG rice🎊🎉
The collection is now closed. Thank you all for your contribution & support 🙂
We’ll update everyone about the banner designs and messages when finalized. Photo of the rice wreath from the press conference venue will also be posted once YGE or the wreath company is/are able to provide. Once, again thank you so much!
If you were planning to donate in this rice wreath support project but came too late, we encourage you to provide support for YOLO instead. See link below!
KAIROS will hold a press conference on October 26th to kick off the premiere of the time-crossing fantasy drama. With that said, Global TEAM YOONITED has decided to raise funds to send our congratulatory greetings to the cast and crew of KAIROS through a rice wreath!
Rice wreaths, stacks of rice bags decorated with ribbons and photos/banners, serve as congratulatory gifts from fans to their favourite artists. The rice will later be donated to a charity under Kang Seungyoon’s name. This fundraiser isn’t just to show support to our Actor Kang but also a meaning deed ultimately to help the needy and less fortunate.